September 8, 2023, 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM (US Central)
Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) teaches how to identify, understand and respond to signs of mental health and substance use challenges among adults.
Attendees will learn:
• Common signs and symptoms of mental health and substance use challenges.
• How to interact with a person in crisis.
• How to connect a person with help.
• Information on trauma, substance use and self-care.
Pre-Registration Required | Limited Capacity
• Fulfills Iowa Finance Authority's Qualified Allocation Plan Requirement
Categories: Community Leaders