September 7, 2022, 2:00 PM - 3:15 PM (US Central)
Jeff Lanza, 20-Year FBI Veteran, Cyber Security Expert
Learn about current cyber threats against individuals and businesses from FBI veteran and cyber security expert Jeff Lanza. From account hijacking to database hacking to the crypto locker ransom scheme, Jeff will educate by providing real examples, the vulnerability that allowed the crime to occur...and what you can do to prevent it from happening to you and your business.
The presentation is targeted to employees, managers, executives and anyone interested in keeping themselves or business safe from cybercrime. Join us as Jeff discusses the latest hacks, security breaches and computer scams to demonstrate how cybercrime occurs and what countermeasures businesses can take to be more cyber secure.
- The current state of cyber security
- Social engineering, phishing and spoofing
- Email hijacking and account takeovers
- Creating and managing strong passwords
- Bank account takeovers and wire transfer fraud
- Spoofing the boss and CEO fraud
- Ransomware and Cryptolocker
- Protecting digital information on different platforms
- Networking and cloud security
- The future of crime in an “all things connected to the Internet” world
1.25 hours Continuing Legal Education | Activity #381874