Conquering HUD Compliance - Half-Day Session!
September 6, 2018, 9:15 AM - 10:30 AM
Amanda Lee Gross
E&A Team, Inc.
The ever changing regulations and interpretations can make conquering HUD compliance a challenge for even the most experienced housing professional. Make sure to land in this session to gain clarity on the most frequently-asked questions and discover the most common audit findings...and how to avoid them.
- Electronic Waiting List Requirements
- Verification requirements, including the recent changes based on HUD Interim Final rule
- Enterprise Income Verification (EIV) system requirements - special focus on the EIV Income Discrepancy requirements and conducting Interim Certifications
- HUD Student Eligibility Requirements with a discussion of how to maintain compliance if a project is also funded with housing tax credits
- 2.5 Hours of HCCP Credit
- Certificate of Attendance
Pre-Registration Required | Limited Capacity